Friday, September 19, 2008

balancing act

ahhh Fall.
Always a busy time for me, so many projects on the go, Halloween preparations and excitement building, and of course, I still have to go to work.
Luckily I work here:














Pretty funny working at a Castle. It makes me wonder if this is really just Halloween creeping into another area of my life. History and mystery and all those good things. They even say the Castle is haunted but I haven't seen anything, except for a tiny sleeping bat once. The one day I leave my camera at home.

2 comments:

Rot said...

lucky DAWG.
you work at perhaps the coolest location EVER.

Valhella said...

Yea, I was having a really bad day at work and ran into a sleepy owl while walking between buildings. You can't really have a bad day when you get to see owls, and cruise around old buildings and gardens.