Saturday, August 30, 2008

her blood has the power to raise the dead

My first experience with Monster Mud, and Medusa is looking quite awesome. I need another coat of Mud and paint treatment is still to come. The guys at the hardware store thought I was quite hilarious when I was explaining what I wanted the drywall joint compound for. The one guy was begging me to come back and tell him if it worked, bring photos. I may have inadvertently created a future haunter.
She has mirrors for eyes and it looks great even in daylight. You kind of catch movement reflected in her eyes and it is quite spooky. I am going to try to shove some glow sticks inside her head on Halloween, and it should light up the mirrored eyes a bit as there is a small gap between the mirrors and the eye socket.

































2 comments:

Two Hands Caricaturist and 1 cut 2 pieces Silhouette Artist said...

Interesting artwork!

Tisha Leigh said...

Wow, I've never seen a prop like this before! That is very cool. Great work!